Chuyển bộ gõ

Từ điển Oxford Learners Wordfinder Dictionary
change surface

undergo or cause to undergo a change in the surface
level, level off, crust, heave, buckle,
warp, curl, curve, kink, unfurl, unroll,
roll up, wrap up, marbleize, marbleise, smooth, smoothen,
roughen, fold, fold up, turn up, flush, even out,
even, tease, impress, imprint, spot, fleck,
blob, blot
Verb Frames:
- Something ----s
- Somebody ----s something
- Something ----s something

Giới thiệu | Plugin từ diển cho Firefox | Từ điển cho Toolbar IE | Tra cứu nhanh cho IE | Vndic bookmarklet | Học từ vựng | Vndic trên web của bạn

© Copyright 2006-2021 VNDIC.NET & VDICT.CO all rights reserved.